Eight Bells

If you enjoy this blog please leave a comment, if there is something you would like to see feel free to make a request and don't forget to use the search function.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Friday Night

Another easy peasy quick Friday night meal. Isn't it amazing how slow the week before a break goes? This week has crawled and we're both pretty stuffed (thus the burger). Julia and I are going to the New Zealand food show next week and are taking a few days off work to stay in Auckland and hang out. The food show should be fantastic and there will be many pictures to share I'm sure. Anyway here's another burger.



And here is the view from our driveway at about 7.00am this morning. Brrrrr!

5 Comments:

At 2:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alright smarty pants - I've just read the whole blog, from the very first entry and on 3 occassions youve said, I've been slack, I'll try harder.

On behalf of those of us with very little life of our own and are forced to live vicariously through the actions of others I beg and implore you to continue writing. Not only for the recipes, although these are wonderful, thank you Julia, but for the sarcasm and wit for which you are so well renowned Julian.

Please, if you are particularly desperate I could contribute the odd recipe but frankly they wouldn't be up to par.

Find your mojo my friend

 
At 3:26 pm, Blogger Julian said...

im just glad i could reach out and touch you...

 
At 3:27 pm, Blogger Julian said...

and on a more serious note, thanks very much Kate I really appreciate your thoughts. I've been slack, I will try harder.

 
At 5:13 pm, Blogger Eleanor Ruby Moon said...

dearest jules charles...

keep on keeping on - it's imperative because your blog will morph into a wonderful book or a well-read blog of some import, there is no doubt

so this to encourage you to stick it out (well, if it's too cold don't stick it out)

i often read it without commenting because, as you so well know, i'm a lazy cow but my lack of commentary does not indicate a lack of interest; on the contrary, i am one of your biggest fans

 
At 10:02 am, Blogger Julian said...

oh you guys...
thankyou very much everyone it really does make a difference to my motivation reading your great comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home