Eight Bells

If you enjoy this blog please leave a comment, if there is something you would like to see feel free to make a request and don't forget to use the search function.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Dinner Take 2

I hope you all had a great Christmas and we wish you a very happy new year.
My apologies for the lack of updates recently but as you know it's a pretty crazy time of year and I haven't had a lot of free time for bloggage lately.
This is our second Christmas dinner for 2006 this time on Christmas eve and just for Julia and I. Some of the courses are similar to the previous dinner so you will find the soup and blini recipes in the last post. It is a lot of food but keep in mind that the dinner was eaten over the course of around three hours. If you want to know anything about any of the dishes feel free to send me an email or leave a comment as this is just a quick catch up. I hope to return to more regular posting in the new year.

The Table



Turkey on the Webber
Cooked on my new Webber charcoal bbq. I have never tried this before but the turkey cooked perfectly and the slight smokey flavour was lovely.



Soup



Blinis
Smoked salmon and caviar



Christmas Margaritas



Pâté de frois gras
Served with mini toasts



Crayfish



The Bird

5 Comments:

At 6:19 pm, Blogger Eleanor Ruby Moon said...

I'll be in one of those margaritas, if you don't mind, thank you very much.

 
At 7:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the picture of you wearing the hat from the Christmas cracker? You did get the crackers with the hats didn't you?

Happy New Year!

 
At 3:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where would you go for reading material robbie?

 
At 5:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would ask your wife to pass me your penthouse magazines after we finish banging plk

 
At 6:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You read this blog a lot for a guy who hates blogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home