Eight Bells

If you enjoy this blog please leave a comment, if there is something you would like to see feel free to make a request and don't forget to use the search function.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Heathens

Due to the utter lack of interest shown by any of the heathens that read this blog i.e. fack all comments ever, tonight I will show you a picture of a very delicious meal and not tell you how to make it. How do you like them apples?!
Salmon on the inside (along with other secret ingredients) filo on the outside with a rather deilcious and confidential sauce and some green things.



P.S. If you ever empty the water cooler and don't replace the bottle or throw rubbish out of your car window may you burn in hell for all eternity.

5 Comments:

At 2:25 am, Blogger Kevin said...

No comment.

Well, maybe one, I like the idea.

 
At 7:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't have a blog meltdown jules

 
At 9:49 am, Blogger Eleanor Ruby Moon said...

I would have commented sooner, but, well, you know I've been trying to cook up your recipes and I've had to call the Fire Department EVERY DAY because I'm good like that. My kitchen is more of a laboratory.

 
At 3:16 am, Blogger blerv said...

WHO SAYS WE'RE NOT INTERESTED WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GIVE ME THE RECIPE

 
At 9:00 am, Blogger Julian said...

come and get it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home