Eight Bells

If you enjoy this blog please leave a comment, if there is something you would like to see feel free to make a request and don't forget to use the search function.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Comfort food

Well that was possibly one of the worst Sundays I have had for a while. If I could have got away with it I would have spent the entire day in bed. You just can't drink like a 22 year old when you are 37 but it's always worth trying once more just to make absolutely sure. I know you know what I mean.
These potato wedges are sensational, shop bought potato wedges (skin on), guacamole, salsa, bacon, cheese and sour cream. Delicious decadence.

6 Comments:

At 2:19 pm, Blogger Eleanor Ruby Moon said...

Hey, Captain, you have just inspired me to find my kitchen and forage for food. I really want a serving of the above. Really. Now.

I know I have the bacon. That maybe the best I can come up with but were I to find a potato and an avocado and sour cream, I'd be all into this dish.

P.S. These word verifications are becoming more difficult to read. Can't I just open a posting account or something?

 
At 2:32 pm, Blogger Julian said...

i switched it off

 
At 1:25 am, Blogger blerv said...

holy cow 1 heart attack for delivery plz

did this actually make you feel better? for me, it would be about the worst thing you can eat with a hangover (although quite tasty, I'm sure)

 
At 8:33 am, Blogger Julian said...

Yes it was great, remember it's all made with low fat sour cream and light cheese.

 
At 3:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At 11:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home