Eight Bells

If you enjoy this blog please leave a comment, if there is something you would like to see feel free to make a request and don't forget to use the search function.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

cough PIZZA cough

It had to happen, I'm not sure quite how long it's been since this blog began but tonight we finally have our first official repeat meal.
What with me still sick as the proverbial canis domesticus and both of us pretty knackered, the humble Italian snack was our saviour. I'm pretty sure you all know how to make pizza so tonight a pic a joke a link and a pic.

Dinner pic


Joke
Person 1 Knock knock
Person 2 Who's there?
Person 1 Control freak
Person 1 NOW YOU SAY 'CONTROL FREAK WHO?'

OMGWTFLOL link
Japanese crazy people

Isis in the car on the way back from the beach pic

4 Comments:

At 12:25 pm, Blogger blerv said...

send me all those pizzas my address is

 
At 7:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope your feeling better soon Julian - must be a rally fun time to be off work huh?

 
At 3:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 
At 11:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home